Health Care Screening for Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Abuse Early Recognition and Prevention
- Building a healthier and safer tomorrow while addressing escalating health care costs
- Addressing our health care cost by enhancing collaboration between the medical profession and community agencies in recognition of a too often overlooked reason for many illnesses.
- For every 1% increase in detection by physicians in the United States, $250-450 billion/year in health care costs would be saved.
- Provider Training Video “Screen to End Abuse”